AE Global want to develop a unique business and process management platform called DELA (Database of Engineering and Logistical Analytics).
DURATION: 2.5 Years
LOCATION: AE Global (All Pipe Engineering Ltd), 60 Clooney Road, Maydown, Londonderry, County Londonderry, BT47 6TP
SALARY SCALE: Band 5 £23,166 – £27,394 per annum
Applicants must have at least:
- A Level 5 qualification in Computing/Software Engineering/IT.
- Experience of software development and the development of an industry standard database for example SQL Server, Oracle, Hadoop;
- A University Degree or equivalent qualification in Computing/Software Engineering/IT.
- One year’s industrial experience in an engineering, manufacturing or computing environment;
- Experience of graphical user interface or user experience design;
- Experience of data mining, through industry, course or study.
FOR INFORMATION ON THE LEVEL OF QUALIFICATIONS YOU CAN ACCESS THE QUALIFICATIONS AND CREDIT FRAMEWORK WEBSITE http://register.ofqual.gov.uk/Qualification
Applicants should note that the above criteria are the minimum requirements only and may be enhanced at the discretion of the short-listing panel.
COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS TO BE RETURNED NO LATER THAN 12.00 NOON ON FRIDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2017.